Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Opening up my blog here after a long silence of 4 years as my activities involved in other friends forum. Today I have gone to visit Al Ajeel camera Accessories shop in Muthanna complex,Kuwait city.To my surprise the shop is third time shifted to somewhere unknown.I have asked a sales girl nearby shop and she informed me that Al Ajeel is shifted to Sharq area.Office Shifting happens often in Kuwait and there is no update to findout the new whereabouts.This is one of the reason after a long break I have opened up my blog.The blog will address soft issues like this in near future.


while surfing still I happend to see  socialslave has written an article about Al Ajeel Photographic Equipment and Supplies.Thanks to you Socialslave groups and everyone here.


No comments:

Post a Comment